For the safety and health of everyone during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are continuing to offer worship online.
On Sunday September 6, we will offer an outdoor worship service on the lawn at 8:15am. For the health of all worshipers, we ask that you follow important safety protocols: bring your own chair, wear a mask, practice social distancing, offer no-contact greetings (hand over your heart), and please stay home if you are feeling ill or are vulnerable to contracting the virus. More information is here.
We are hosting services online via Livestream on our Worship Now page. Both live and archived services are available. Our Contemporary Service will be streamed live at 9:30am Sundays. Our Traditional Service will be streamed live at 11:00am Sundays.
Want the latest information on our current programming?
Here are three ways you can make sure that happens!
- Like and follow our Children’s Ministries Facebook Page.
- Sign up for the Children’s Newsletter by clicking here To see our most recent newsletter, click here.
- Parents and guardians may request to join our new private Children’s Ministry Facebook Group.
Here are three ways to connect with us now!
- Preschool Pals Thursday at 11am via Zoom– A short Bible less and fun activities for preschoolers. Contact Cristi Moore for the link!
- Thursday Night Fun via Zoom– All ages are welcome to join us again weekly at 6:30pm for activities including art, games, and more. Contact Cristi Moore for the link!
- We would love to see you in person! If you are interested, sing up for a 30 minute driveway visit and we will contact you soon to set up a safe and socially distanced visit! Click here to sign up!
Downloadable faith formation resources!
We are hosting worship services online via Livestream!
Click here to access both live and archived services. The Contemporary Service will be streamed live at 9:30am Sundays and the Traditional Service will be streamed live at 11:00am Sundays.
Children are the future of our church. To help them grow in their faith, we offer age-appropriate opportunities for children six weeks through fifth grade. Our goal is for them to have fun while learning about the Bible and the importance of serving God and others in a safe environment. Unless otherwise stated, we are currently hosting all programming and activities for children on-line via Zoom.